Sunday, February 20, 2005

A World of Questions and Unknowns

The more I live in this world, the more questions and unknowns I have. One would have thought that it would be the reverse, the more you live, the more you become a wiser person that knows more. But it is not the case. The more you live, the more you understand that you know less and less. What is life? Why am I here? What is my purpose? What is "me"? The list gets bigger and bigger. Are we being sent into this life to look for answers or to create more questions? I can’t just accept everything as it is. I have a mind and a heart and a soul that was given to me. To be used, I guess. Everything should a reason. Life has to have a reason. If it didn't, that it wouldn't make any sense for us to be born to live a life.

No comments: