Thursday, May 20, 2004

Do you believe in fate?

I don't believe in fate. I can't believe fate is driving me through my life. How can fate exist if now, right now, if I want to run, I run, if I want to eat, I eat, if I want to cry, I cry, if I want to dream, I dream? How can you tell me that my fate is written somewhere and I just follow it? I ran because it was written, I ate because it was written, I cried because it was known that I will cry, and I dreamed because I was supposed to dream. NO, NO, NO. I can think and I can feel all by myself. I have a mind and I have a soul. OK, I agree that around me there are other factors that happen without my interaction but I, myself, here, I can decide what happens next to me. Ok, I didn't get to choose if I should get into this life (see my previous post), but I still have something to say about my life. So, don't try to bring me the "fate" story because I would not listen to you.

No comments: