Thursday, May 20, 2004

What is death...

And then there is death. Death is something that contradicts everything; it contradicts life first of all.
You know it's there, it can come anytime. You don't know exactly when, but it will certainly come.

Why are people committing suicide considered to be "very" sinful people? They just ended the pain of life and the pain and despair of not knowing when it will happen, when death will happen. They just made everything deterministic. It is here and it is now.

Of course, I have no ideas what is going to happen when we die. Everybody has his idea and this is what makes my life harder. Cause I don't know whom to believe. Somebody says that I shouldn’t believe anyone, I 'experience' it myself. But wait, cause I don't want to die yet because there are so many things that I don't know about this life. I don't know if they will be useful when I die. But they might. So this is me today, in a search of nothing specific, in a search of learning as much as I can with no particular reason.

How do you approach this?

No comments: