Thursday, May 20, 2004

Does love exist?

I thought I believe in love, I thought love could save me, I thought I will find love.
I thought that what I give to people it is love, but how can I tell? Nobody tell me that what I give them is love. They just say thanks, sometimes.

Where are you LOVE? How can I find you? I don't even know what to look for, in fact. How can I look after something that I don't know how it is, or how it can be described?

There was a false impression at one point in my life that I have found love but I ended up with the conclusion that it was just a physical attraction. Hey Freud, did we give love a bad name? Or are you saying love is just a physical attraction? In fact I like this physical attraction, it's something unique or divine (can I use this word?) and it gives me an enjoyable state. But people transformed it into a tabu thing. It's bad to be attracted to someone (unless it's your wife or girlfriend). But this is not the point, I would like to freely say that I really like person X, even if I really like the person Y sitting beside me right now. But this is not allowed, you just can't do this in this society without making person Y made and eventually loose her and some other consequences. Is physical attraction just the first step to find love? I don't know. Do you?

Can you help me understand/find/search LOVE? Please, if you can I beg you to help me. Thanks

No comments: