Thursday, May 20, 2004

The feelings are an issue in this society

One of my best qualified coworker just told me that she is leaving the team because she has feelings for somebody else from the team.
She said that our manager recommended her to do this. But why? What is wrong with having feelings for someone you work with? It will just make work more pleasant.

I'm sad anyway. I'm sad for living in a time when I don't want to live. I don't belong here. I don't. And I'm so sorry that nobody asked me before I was born: "do you like this world in which you are about to be born?" No, I wasn't given this option and here I am, in a world where I feel that I'm not. There are beautiful things in this world but ... what is wrong in it is the people. People fight each other, hate each other, kill each other and love is long gone. I'm so alone.

No comments: